I lifted this meme from Joan since I needed a bit of blogging material. Thanks, Joan.
#1-What was I doing 10 years ago? I was working in the same career/job/employment as I am now, living in Oshkosh, discovering the time-sink of the Internet - especially on dial-up, and puttering in my garden. Single but committed to my (now) DH. DH's father had just passed away. My Dad, Aunt Nancy, and Grandma Nana were still living. No feline friends shared my living quarters.
#2-Five things on today's to do list:
1) Wait for "the guy" to arrive and fix the thermostat so the radiators don't run when the air conditioning runs. O.o
2) Start a sponge for bread so DH will have some yummy bread when he comes home tomorrow.
3) Get a haircut. Find out if my stylist's grandbaby has arrived yet.
4) Acquire about 6 bags of compost for the garden boxes.
5) See if I can find some tulle (to keep the locks separate) for washing my Artemesia fleece. Thanks for the link, Stacey. Perhaps a trip to Madison will be required.
#3- Snacks I enjoy:
Nutella on Townhouse crackers, herb and garlic goat cheese with crackers, chocolate covered nuts, radishes and kohlrabi (in the summer) sliced with salt, bing cherries.
#4 - If I was a billionaire I'd....
Have a massage every day.
Set up a family education trust so that everyone could get an advanced education (technical college or regular university) at any age.
Fund a program to teach fiber arts and sewing to anyone but especially children.
Spend more time with my family and friends.
#5 - Places I have lived:
In order -
near Larsen, WI
near Poynette, WI (and I'm NOT budging from here.)
#6 - Six people I'd like to know more about: All of you. Play along if you wish.