Actual knitting has taken place this week. Yes, stop the presses, I knit this week. I finished the first sleeve (main color only) of Williamsro and I'll be casting on for sleeve two momentarily. I also have a sock started that needs to be frogged and restarted. The needles slipped out of two sides of the sock. It was a bit big anyway. :D
We had grilled oysters last weekend. DH was the genius cook. I thought they were great and he said they were "fandamntastic." Lots of chopped vegies with butter, dry sherry, and a splash of rum on top of the little guys then tucked in the grill with the cover on so they get flavored with the smoke. YUM.
You can bet I'll ask him to include this dish in our meal planning again. DH is always willing to try a new dish or a new way of preparing a favorite meal. I've tried many new foods that I may not have tried without his influence. I feel quite fortunate.
The home improvement projects are progressing. The tile was installed in the addition this week. I am really pleased with the way it looks. Selecting flooring, et cetera, is/was tough! The empty corner that we are looking at will (pretty soon) be where the wood stove will sit. Trim and door installation is in process right now. The second step of light fixtures and related work is about one-third complete. The studio is not yet ready for occupation. (No, Cookie, the pole has not been installed yet.)