I was spreading out the Simple Yet Effective Shawl (in progress in Noro Sock yarn) in preparation for a photo and Wilson asked me what I was knitting. When I replied that it was a shawl and would probably be a smaller rather than larger one, his comment was "Really? It looks like a woman's undergarment to me." O.o After some study, I do see some resemblance and it just goes to show it is all in a person's perspective.
Last week's hole was fixed using Cookie's advice and now I can't even tell where it was. Thanks, Cookie!
I just have a few random thoughts gripes to share, which is a hint of my state of mind, if I ever find it......
- I would like to meet and speak with the brilliant engineer that designed those toilets that flush while you're still sitting on them, with no action on your part, except perhaps leaning down or over to perform actions that women perform in a restroom. There are a few things I would like to tell him. Don't ask me why, but I really think it is likely that my use of "him" is correct.
- I just purchased some barrettes that immediately broke at the hinge. Argh. I'm using these hair devices as my humidity defense while growing out my bangs. I want to go back in time to the 80's so I can purchase some decent barrettes and hair combs, again.
- Don't let me color my hair again. Highlight, maybe. Color, no. Humidity + damaged hair = big mess.
Okay, now for the less than random stuff:
- I tried posting this week from my iPod Touch but something ate my post between my hotel room and the Innernets.
- I stopped by Best Buy to take a look at a couple of netbooks. It's all Kathryn's doing! Honest. :D
- I didn't walk the Mall this week but I did walk to and from Trader Joe's on Monday and spent some time on the treadmill later in week due to all the rain and thunderstorms. I need to get on the treadmill more often.
- Wilson and I are having pork carnitas or fajitas or whatever you call them this evening with freshly made pico de gallo. Yum.