1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 AM, unfortunately.
2. How do you like your steak? Grilled. Seared on the outside but very red inside. With salt. Preferably Maldon's flaky salt. A glass of red would be fine, too.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I really don't remember. I vaguely remember seeing a Shrek movie in Palmdale, CA. Wilson is *not* a movie kind of guy, so I've kind of gotten out of the habit of seeing them.
4. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? Quantum Leap, Ghost Whisperer, NCIS, Medium, Iron Chef (the Japanese original)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? With Wilson at our home.
8. What foods do you dislike? Hard-boiled eggs (can you say "rubber"?), brussel sprouts, canned mushrooms (see hard-boiled eggs).
9. Favorite Place to Eat? My dining table.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, at the moment
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Jeep
12. What are your favorite clothes? For what situation? Lately, weekend wear consists of jeans and a comfortable shirt with professional Crocs on my feet. I may need to go boot shopping whenever I get down to visit Stacey.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland and Scotland
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I prefer it half-full.
15. Where would you want to retire? My current residence.
16. Favorite time of day? Morning
17. Where were you born? Mercy Hospital.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? American Football. I love the sound of it on the television in the fall. It's comforting. No, I can't often tell you the correct score.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher? Yes, but in a casual way.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a morning person.
24. Pets? Yes. Fuzzle, Blue, White Dot, and Black Dot.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Someone that could fly. And I'm not talking about being a pilot.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Saved from severe injury both times by a seat belt.
32. Any pet peeves? Yes. Car horns that beep when someone is locking or unlocking a car.....Announcing to everyone that they've locked it or they're arriving back at their car laden with packages and are ready to mug. Gah.
33. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni, green olives, and tomato chunks
34. Favorite flower? Nasturtiums.
35. Favorite ice cream? Caramel and sea salt, currently
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Zero.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Diane.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Why would I do a silly/stupid thing like that? I do spend a lot at Amazon, however.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nothing comes to mind.
41. Like your job? This one, yes, very.
42. Broccoli? Yes, now that I'm an adult
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Out to dinner? With Nancee from my office to Sam and Harry's in DC. Nice dinner, pre fixe - we both had the creme brulee. Yum.
45. What are you listening to right now? Hum of the frig, Wilson chain-sawing, birdsong.
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48.How many are you tagging for this quiz? None. Play if you wish
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:47 PM or a few minutes after
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes.