I'm not EVEN going to look to see the date of my last post. Jeepers, it has been a while. Hmmm. Random often works for this type of situation. I'll try that....
- I've knit but not much and there are no finished (or half-finished) objects to share.
- I have been reading and reading and reading. I started out with Jim Butcher and alternated with Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick with some Ilona Andrews for additional comfort reading. Then I read Practical Paleo, Well Fed, and Wheat Belly. I just read Enchantment, a very good and different YA paranormal romance by Charlotte Abel. Next up: a few Karen Chance stories.
- Earlier this summer, I had an ER visit/surgery and, more recently, a fistulotomy. I'm healing up fine. Well, at least I think so. I hope the surgeon will concur this week. Surgery on your bum bites.
- I'm experimenting with eliminating grains, most dairy, and sugar from my list of consumables. So far, so good.
- I watched the movie Fat Head on Netflix. Interesting....and entertaining, well, at least to me.
- Bought a trike. Yes, a recumbent trike.
- I love riding it.
- I never noticed all the hills in our "neighborhood" before. Downhill is very fun.
- I'm still working on understanding gear shifting.
- It fits in my Jeep.
- I'm working up to riding for longer distances and expect my energy level will be improving soon.
- Our yard is green again. But the creek is still dry. No, that's not code.
- We have bid farewell to the little studio apartment above the Golden Chicken and all the cooking oil fumes in the parking garage.
- TypePad's interface has changed enough to be irritating with all the linkies.
- D and the cats are just fine.
- There has been no gardening or consistant weeding and, thus, my herb garden is looking a disgrace.
- Blog reading was a casualty for part of the summer.
- Pink metallic nail polish is very cool.
Have a lovely first full week of September.