I have no organized thoughts for you all this morning so here's some random this Saturday morning.
- Yesterday was a lovely day in Wisconsin. The sky was blue with few clouds and the high temperature was in the low 50s. Perfect. I had an early (7:30 AM early) hair appointment for a trim so there was no sleeping in. My body clock thinks of time based on eastern zone, at least at the beginning of the weekend, so I was wide awake anyway.
- I still have the cough. It isn't so wracking but I will be very pleased when it disappears. Soon, I hope. Today, yes?
- I need to look up Kansas on iTunes. Charlie FM was playing one of their tunes yesterday and I had a pleasant flashback.
- I saw this article this morning. Parallel universe theories fascinate me. Yes, I am also a fan of Quantum Leap.
- The rest of the weekend looks like the weather will be great. I'm ready! There is only a small chance of rain later today. I want to open all the windows and give the house an airing out.
- I'm also getting the itch to work on doing some organizing and drawer-cleaning, so to speak. I better take advantage of the itch while I have it!
- No, I haven't purchased an iPad. Yet. I'm waiting for the 3G version to come out. :D
- Although I am still waiting for official paperwork, I'll share that I received and accepted the job offer. So, the job I've been working on/at/in(?) will continue with me. (insert happy dance) There has been a lot of discussion at Chez Purlingoaks about the pluses and minuses of accepting the position. Ultimately, we decided it is best to be happy and this job contributes greatly to my happiness. So when I am home, I won't be the grumpy and irritable person I had been a year ago. That is good for everybody. I'll soon be looking for a home away from home base in DC and continuing to add to my frequent flyer account.
- My number two nephew will start college at Harvard this fall, which is so very cool and we are all proud of him. I'm glad I'll be on the east coast, too. :D
That's it for the random today. Happy Saturday!